Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Book Trailer: "Fearless" by Eric Blehm (story of Navy Seal Team SIX member Adam Brown)



This book is the story of Adam Brown, of Navy Seal Team SIX. It was brought to my attention by one of the publishers that I review books for. Adam Brown's story is remarkable, and I am including this on my blog because I feel that this story should be told. This man was a true hero, and a follower of Christ by his own testimony and the testimonies of others.
There is a chance I may receive some copies of this book to give to military personnel. If you are a follower of my blog and active duty military, you will get first priority for these free copies.

More info to come. You can also check out these websites about Adam Brown:
1. Read the first chapter here.
2. The book's official website is http://fearlessnavyseal.com/
3. Watch this two-part feature about Adam Brown produced by the National Rifle Association here. (***WARNING: Videos contain at least one swear word and a few images of injuries that may not be suitable for all ages. Parents, please preview these videos before you allow your children to watch them.)

Also, I cannot guarantee that the content of these websites that I have linked to are not offensive to some readers. I have done my best to screen these links, but they may change over time.

No comments:

Post a Comment